From January 1, 2021, all goods transported to the EU from the UK must be declared and customs duty must be paid, as is the case with goods from third countries. The only difference is that cargo from the islands is not subject to value added tax, which was agreed at the last moment before the final onset of Brexit between the EU and Britain.
A&A Logistic performs all European customs procedures:
• release of goods for free circulation in Latvia,
• granting a deferral for the payment of customs duties and taxes,
• release of goods for free circulation (IM4) for other European countries,
• registration of export declarations,
• registration of European transit (T1) to Latvia, the Baltic States and other EU countries,
• registration of transit across Russia.
A&A Logistic carries out transportation of goods to England, as well as from England to the EU countries, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, countries of Central Asia.